The IMIBIC-P2Med Call for proposals received 27 applications by the deadline 10th Jan 2020.
44% of the applicants don’t have a PhD or are in their first 3 years of postdoctoral career stage, while 55% of the applicants have 4 or more years of postdoctoral experience. Applicants were of 16 different nationalities and are currently residing in 18 different countries worldwide. 52% of the applicants were male and 48% female.
Applications were distributed between the 5 Scientific Progammes of IMIBIC:
- 3 applications – I Active aging and Frailty
- 6 applications – II Nutrition and endocrine and metabolic diseases
- 6 applications – III Infectious and immunological diseases and organ transplantation
- 6 applications – IV Cancer (Oncology and Oncohematology)
- 6 applications – V Chronic and Inflammatory Disease
21 applications were eligible and have been sent to external evaluation.
Read more about the evaluation process and timeline.