Applications must be completed and submitted via the Online Application Platform. The Online Application Platform will be available during the call opening, from October 1st till the call closing, 10th January 2020.
The Online Application Platform requires a generation of a password protected user account.
The application must be complete and include all obligatory information and documents. The information and documents requested via the Online Application Platform include:
- Personal details
- Information regarding eligibility
- Selection of the IMIBIC scientific programme and host group
- Basic information about the Research Project
- Document uploads (including the CV and Project proposal, using the templates)
- For applications including a Research Stay, a Commitment Letter from the research stay host supervisor
For detailed information about the requested information, please see the Guide for Applicants.
- Call Opening: 1st October 2019
- Application deadline: 10th January 2020
- Evaluation and Selection: January – May 2020 [Extended until September 2020]
- Fellowships start date: Between June and September 2020 [Extended until December 2020, and subject to possible restrictions on international and national mobility established by the authorities]